Thursday, September 18, 2008

Testimonial

(If you have a testimonial about the excellent care that you've received at Life Wellness Center that you would like to let everyone know about, please contact one of our staff.)

"I started coming to Life Wellness Center last February. I had lost a lot of mobility in my body from 8 previous surgeries, and three years of my body trying to protect itself. I had lost two inches of my height, could not stand up straight, walked with a limp, and could not put my socks on my feet. I was desperate for help and relief from the pain that I was constantly in. I talked about this with a friend from my bible fellowship, and they recommended Dr. Shannon, and Life Wellness Center to me, and it changed my life. I can now stand up straight, my limp is nearly gone, I am no longer in pain, I gained back the two inches of my height that I had lost, and I can now put my socks on after 3 years of feeling like an inviolate. My thankfulness to the entire staff at Life Wellness Center, from the ladies up front, to Dr. Shannon, (and Dr. Tom for his assistance,) to Tom, the physical therapist, to his assistant Tom, to Andrew, who is everyone's assistant, to the staff that does massage, and to every part of that wonderful God sent team. Coming to your center has totally changed my life. You all have my thankfulness, and my total trust! Thank you from the bottom of my heart."
Betty F

No comments: